The 'Receipted Delivery' service ensures the delivery driver will ask someone at the delivery address to sign for the goods as delivered. If no-one is available to receive the goods, the driver will leave a card at the delivery address, asking the receiver to call the local transport depot to organise a re-delivery or pickup from a local collection point if they prefer (there are no re-delivery charges even if multiple re-delivery attempts are required to re-deliver the goods). Transport Assurance is not included in this service.
Articles in this section
- Session expiry or login issues
- Why do I get different quote prices from the VIP console than those returned by your API or plugin?
- Can I cover my goods against loss or damage?
- Smartshipper.com.au - Christmas Shipping Tips
- I am a business that sends goods regularly and need competitive pricing
- I can't print the Smart Send consignment-label/PDF file.
- What goods won't you transport?
- Do you provide a COD service?
- Do you carry items over 1 metre in length?
- Do you organise packaging or despatch of goods?