Certain carriers within our system can effect a pickup without the sender in attendance and if the packaged items are each under 25kgs in weight. The booking form on our site will provide an 'unattended pickup' tickbox if this option is possible. If ticked, the sender can then leave the packaged goods at the front door of the pickup address with the appropriate Smart Send paperwork attached (please see your Tax Invoice/Freight Job Itinerary email for further details on what is required to despatch the goods correctly).
Articles in this section
- Session expiry or login issues
- Why do I get different quote prices from the VIP console than those returned by your API or plugin?
- Can I cover my goods against loss or damage?
- Smartshipper.com.au - Christmas Shipping Tips
- I am a business that sends goods regularly and need competitive pricing
- I can't print the Smart Send consignment-label/PDF file.
- What goods won't you transport?
- Do you provide a COD service?
- Do you carry items over 1 metre in length?
- Do you organise packaging or despatch of goods?