Smart Send has developed an extensive list of common items sent by our customers. Please check our Packaging Guide at https://www.smartsend.com.au/describegoods.cfm for the correct packaging method and whether we can transport your particular item. If your goods are not listed please click on ‘Submit a Request’ via the link at the top of this page to receive a customised response from one of our staff.
We will definitely not carry the following:
- Furniture, bedding (unless packaged as specified as per our Packaging Guide)
- Unpackaged goods
- Used 'White goods' (washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, etc). We will accept these items if they are new and packaged in their original packaging and box.
- Foodstuffs (requiring refrigeration or unpacked/unsealed)
- Dangerous Goods (of any class) - e.g. flammable, aerosol cans, hazardous, toxic
- Engines/gearboxes/etc, with oil or fuel still inside (and not packaged as specified as per our Packaging Guide)
- Pets, livestock
- Large goods that cannot be packaged into a sturdy box or crate
- Items over 4 metres in length
- Items over 1 tonne in deadweight
- Jewellery, coins, valuable documents
- Glass items/mirrors/porcelain